- It won’t make you rich.*
- Your non-writing friends won’t think any differently of you.
- Nor will your writing friends
- The urge to write will not diminish
- Nor the urge to be published (again).
- It won’t provide any answers to the other problems in your life
However, it will validate you as a writer. To yourself, at least.
* Really, it won’t. Well, it’s so unlikely that it will you shouldn’t make it part of your life plans. Treat it as a happy bonus if it does.
- Six Lessons from Music…
- Six Tips on Writing Speech
- Six Reasons why Maintaining a Blog will make You a Better Writer
- Six Little Masterpieces of Economy
- Six Useful Websites for Writers
- Six Ways to Stay Sane as a Writer
- Six Ways that Being Published Won’t Change Your Life
- Six Things to do When You’ve Finished a Story
- Six Tips on Writing First Drafts
- Six Tips on Narrative Voice